To access Boomerang on your Amazon Fire TV you'll need to first create your account. To do that follow the steps below:
- Launch your Amazon Fire TV and open the search window.
- Type "Boomerang" and select the app after searching.
- Download and install the Boomerang app.
- Once installation is complete, open the app.
- Select Subscribe.
- Enter your email address, and create your password.
- Click "I Agree, Sign Me Up".
- Select your subscription type, either annual or monthly.
- Enter your Amazon account password.
- Choose if you'e like to enable parental controls.
- You should now be logged in with full access to the Boomerang library!
Note: If you receive an error regarding "One-Click Ordering", navigate to the URL displayed on your screen on any browser to enable this option.
If you have any additional questions, or just want to share your feedback, please contact us directly!