To access Boomerang on your Amazon Fire TV you'll need to first create your account. To do that follow the steps below:
- Launch your Amazon Fire TV and open the search window.
- Type "Boomerang" and select the app after searching.
- Download and install the Boomerang app.
- Once installation is complete, open the app.
- Select Subscribe.
- Enter your email address, and create your password.
- Click "I Agree, Sign Me Up".
- Select your subscription type, either annual or monthly.
- Enter your Amazon account password.
- Choose if you'e like to enable parental controls.
- You should now be logged in with full access to the Boomerang library!
Note: If you receive an error regarding "One-Click Ordering", navigate to the URL displayed on your screen on any browser to enable this option.