Setting up Chromecast streaming for an iOS device is quick and easy. Just follow the steps bellow and you'll be casting to the big screen before you can sing 'L-A-Z-L-O'. Well, maybe not THAT fast... It's only five letters. Either way, it'll be quick.
Ahem, to enable Chromecast Streaming:
- Download and install the Google Home App from the App Store
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to same network as the Chromecast
- If you need help getting your devices connected, please click here
- Once your device has been paired to the Chromecast open the Boomerang App
- Tap the Chromecast Icon in the upper right corner of the Boomerang homepage
- If you don't see a Chromecast icon in the upper right your devices may not be properly connected
- Select the Chromecast you want to use from the list
- Pick a episode or movie you'd like to watch. Slinkman always suggests 'Racing Slicks'
To disable Chromecast Streaming:
- Tap the Chromecast icon again
- Select 'Stop Casting' from the menu It's that simple!
Once you've stopped casting, episodes and movies will play on your mobile device until you begin casting again.
If you have any other questions or experience an issue, please contact us directly.