Please follow the guides below to enable or disable streaming from your iPhone or iPad to your TV using Chromecast.
- Download and install the Google Home app.
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to your Chromecast. If you need help connecting your devices please click here.
- After pairing your Chromecast to your mobile device using Google Home, open the Boomerang app.
- Once the app has fully launched, you should now see a new Chromecast icon appear in the upper right corner of the screen, click this icon.
- Select your Chromecast device from the pop-up list.
- Select whichever show or movie you'd like to watch, it will now play on your TV!
Disabling Chromecast Streaming:
- Select the same Chromecast icon that you had previously selected to enable streaming. It will still be in the upper right corner of your device.
- Select "Stop Casting" from the pop-up menu.
- Once casting has been stopped, future video selections will play on your device until you've re-enabled casting.
If you have any additional questions, or just want to share your feedback, please contact us directly!