A Roku subscription can be cancelled in a few ways, please use any of the option below:
From the Roku player (using a Roku remote that has a * button)
- Browse and highlight the channel you wish to manage.
- Press the options button on your remote control.
- Select “Manage subscription” from the options menu.
- Select “Cancel subscription”.
From Streaming Channels/Channel Store:
- Find the channel in Streaming Channels/Channel Store.
- Select the channel.
- Select "Manage Subscription.
- Select "Cancel subscription".
From a web browser using your Roku Account:
- Sign in to your Roku account here.
- Click on “Manage your Subscriptions”.
- Select the subscription channel to cancel.
- Click “Unsubscribe”.
If you have any additional questions, or just want to share your feedback, please contact us directly!