After a video has successfully downloaded, you'll have access to it from the "Your Downloads" section for 30 days. However, once you start watching it, you will have 48 hours from that point until the episode expires. After viewing, simply delete it from your downloads folder to make room for more awesome videos!
Articles in this section
- How do I download videos?
- Why can’t I download an episode?
- How can I access videos that I've downloaded?
- How many times can I download the same episode or movie?
- How do I disable, or enable, the video download feature?
- How many times can I watch a downloaded video?
- How long do I have to watch an episode after it's been downloaded?
- Why don't I see the option to download an episode or movie when I search for it?
- Why can’t I remove downloaded videos?
- I’ve downloaded the same episode twice, can I download it again?