Click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the video thumbnail, and then select the “Remove Video” option. You'll want to do this anytime you're done watching a downloaded video to keep from running out of space on your phone, and to allow for other episodes or movies to be downloaded!
Articles in this section
- How do I download videos?
- Why can’t I download an episode?
- How can I access videos that I've downloaded?
- How many times can I download the same episode or movie?
- How do I disable, or enable, the video download feature?
- How many times can I watch a downloaded video?
- How long do I have to watch an episode after it's been downloaded?
- Why don't I see the option to download an episode or movie when I search for it?
- Why can’t I remove downloaded videos?
- I’ve downloaded the same episode twice, can I download it again?