There are a couple of reasons why you may not be able to download a specific episode or movie:
- You have exceeded the maximum number of downloads allowed for this particular video. Each video can be downloaded twice per year. Free up available download slots by removing previously downloaded videos.
- You have exceeded the maximum amount of active downloads allowed per account. Each account can have up to 50 videos downloaded at any given time. If you ever experience this issue, first try deleting expired or already watched videos to make room for new ones!
- The device you're attempting to download a video to has run out of space. Check to see if you can delete any other downloaded videos that you've already watched to make room.
- Your internet connection may have dropped out, or experienced a temporary interruption. Try reconnecting on a more reliable internet connection and try the download again.
- If you have an iPad or iPhone that's running iOS 9 or below, you will not be able to use the downloading feature.
If you have any additional questions, or just want to share your feedback, please contact us directly!