We’re currently only able to offer a downloaded video for a certain amount of time. Once you’ve started watching an episode, you will have 48 hours before that episode expires. To help you keep track of how much time you have left, we've added a countdown clock that will begin once a video has been selected.
Articles in this section
- How do I download videos?
- Why can’t I download an episode?
- How can I access videos that I've downloaded?
- How many times can I download the same episode or movie?
- How do I disable, or enable, the video download feature?
- How many times can I watch a downloaded video?
- How long do I have to watch an episode after it's been downloaded?
- Why don't I see the option to download an episode or movie when I search for it?
- Why can’t I remove downloaded videos?
- I’ve downloaded the same episode twice, can I download it again?