Each subscribers account can have up to 50 downloaded episodes and movies at any given moment. For example, if 2 movies are downloaded on an Android tablet, and three episodes downloaded on an iPhone, that would equal 5 total downloads counted on that account. Download slots can be freed up by deleted a video from a device.
Articles in this section
- How do I download videos?
- Why can’t I download an episode?
- How can I access videos that I've downloaded?
- How many times can I download the same episode or movie?
- How do I disable, or enable, the video download feature?
- How many times can I watch a downloaded video?
- How long do I have to watch an episode after it's been downloaded?
- Why don't I see the option to download an episode or movie when I search for it?
- Why can’t I remove downloaded videos?
- I’ve downloaded the same episode twice, can I download it again?