To access Boomerang on your Kindle device, you'll want to first ensure that your device is running Amazon Fire OS 5.0 or higher.
Note: While you can select any email address when creating your account, all subscriptions are managed through the primary Amazon email address tied to your Kindle device.
- On your Kindle device, navigate to "Apps".
- Select "Appstore".
- Locate and select the search feature by selecting the magnifying glass, and search for "Boomerang app".
- Locate and select "Boomerang for Kindle Fire Tablet".
- Select "Download", and wait for the app to download and install.
- Once installation has completed, you'll see an option to "Open" the app.
- Review and accept the terms of service.
- After the app has loaded, locate and select the "Subscribe" link.
- Enter your email and password. Note: Your email address entered here is used to log into your Boomerang account.
- After creating your account, select "Subscribe" to complete the subscription process.
- Select between a monthly, or annual subscription.
- The Amazon subscription window will appear, where you can review your selection once more before subscribing. Note: Your subscription will be created on the Amazon account used to register the Kindle.
- Select "Subscribe".