Yes. Your app store account allows you to purchase a subscription to Boomerang on supported devices. A Boomerang account allows you to use your subscription across multiple supported devices without having to purchase another subscription. You will need to create a Boomerang account either on boomerang.com on via the Boomerang mobile app when signing up for a subscription.
Articles in this section
- I created an account, so why can’t I watch videos?
- Videos are not playing for me. What should I do?
- I have a promo code for Boomerang, how do I redeem it?
- How do I sign-up for Boomerang?
- How do I cancel my Boomerang subscription created on our website, www.Boomerang.com?
- I need to change my credit card. How do I do that?
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- How do I change my login email address or password?
- How do I update my app to the latest version on Boomerang on my mobile device?
- I already have a subscription, but the device doesn’t recognize me. How do I sign in?