Well drat, we do our best to make watching easy and carefree. Though sometimes the Mean Machine gets in the way.
Let's start with some general desktop troubleshooting tips:
- Check your internet connection
- Close out of the app or internet browser and re-open it
- Clear your internet browser cache
- Double check that your browser is the most up-to-date version
- Switch to another browser, we recommend Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Restart your device or computer
For some mobile device specific tips:
- Make sure your version of the Boomerang App is up to date by checking for updates in the app store
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. It may sound silly, but it's a reliable way to fix many issues with any mobile application
- Check to make sure your device is running a supported OS
- 5.0 or higher for Android devices and 10.0 or higher for iOS
If that doesn't solve the problem, let us know. We might need to get Dick Dastardly on the horn and have a word with him and Muttley. Be sure to include what type of device you're using, the OS version, as well as the steps you've already tried.